COVID-19 Travel Update
providing a safe and clean environment for our guests and all of us at Eurotas Hotels is our top priority. At a time when the effects of Covid-19 are easing down, we remain committed to maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness in order to provide you with the best possible experience during your visit.
In accordance with the guidelines and instructions of the National Institute of Public Health, we have prepared an upgrade of standards for the protection and prevention of infections and continue to follow the procedures and protocols developed to ensure health. We are aware that information is changing rapidly, but we assure you that we are closely monitoring it and in response to the dynamic situation of Covid-19, we want to share with you measures for our common safety and your well-being.
In order for you to feel as good and relaxed as possible with us, you will be able to notice many additions in the field of implementing the set standards and ensuring cleanliness during your visit in the coming months:
- For daily cleaning, the frequency of which is now even more often, we use the highest quality disinfectants recommended by experts.
- In our common areas, signs and instructions for the maintenance and protocols for social distancing have been prepared to help you, in accordance with which we have also arranged the layout of our common areas.
- All of our employees are wearing protective masks to provide extra caution
- Disinfectants are available at all key points to prevent possible infections.
- We also paid special attention to food handling standards, where we upgraded guidelines that include additional hygienicand disinfection procedures.
Cleanliness and security in Eurotas Hotels accommodation:
- Specially trained staff to monitor and verify internal standards to ensure cleanliness
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning with disinfectants on all surfaces and in common areas such as lobbies, rooms,restaurants, meeting and event rooms, elevator buttons, all rooms for employees etc.
- Improved food safety protocols for restaurants, room services and group meetings
- Hand disinfection stations in public areas and employee areas
- Regular ventilation of indoor spaces to ensure air quality
- Guidelines for social distancing in public areas in hotels
At Eurotas Hotels, we are inviting you closer again these days. With a great amount of caution and compliance with all regulations, we have opened for you:
- Summer garden of Pizzeria and Spaghetti Koper in the heart of Celje with a completely new a la carte offer,
- Terrace of the popular Celje meeting place, Kavarna Hotel Evropa,
- Terrace of the Restaurant of Hotel Piran, just a few steps from the Adriatic Sea,
- Beach Bar at the Barbara Piran Beach Hotel & Spa on the beach of the green bay of Fiesa.
Our team is at your disposal at any time for any additional information regarding opening hours, the conditions of use of gift vouchers or the arrangement of your existing or future reservations in the accommodation segment. You can contact us at any time via e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, on the telephone number 00386 (0) 8 201 04 20 or browse our website www.eurotashoteli.si and find inspiration for your future visit.